Blabla provides training for both profit and nonprofit sector
Training/coaching can be applied both to adults, adolescents and children.
Important news for schools: Our student projects may benefit from ‘Dynamo’ subsidy.
Organizations within the Flemish welfare and health sector and childcare may apply for grants to Icoba (http://www.vspf.org)
Together with you we elaborate an offer tailored to specific personal needs and those of the organization.
Questions posed by organizations:
- We want to encourage a more open communication with people daring to give feedback to each other and engage in dialogue.
- We would like our meetings to be more efficient.
- How to cope with aggression from clients?
- How to create better cooperation using the diversity among our employees?
- How promoting cooperation to our employees along with autonomy?
- We experience a high burnout rate in our organization. How can we take preventive actions?
- We want to offer our employees training in the field of self-empowerment and assertiveness.
- We want to work towards a more constructive atmosphere in the workplace.
- We want to offer our employees opportunities for further training their skills in communication, conflict-handling, coaching, …
To give you an idea of the possibilities, here are some examples of target groups and themes we have offered already:
- Improve internal communication at the workplace
- Dealing with customer complaints (in telecommunication, healthcare and hospitals, retirement homes, health insurance, and all kinds of companies)
- Dealing with unhappy customers, aggressive behavior at the counter (eg. Bank staff, or staff that pay unemployment benefits and help managing debt)
- Enhancing empathic skills and empowering people
- Training social workers and officials, also providing introductory courses to inmates, in many prisons in Flanders:
- Dealing with ‘difficult’ behavior, how to set limits without acting as a police force (eg. school staff, parents, attendants and educators at nurseries, residential groups, …)
- ‘Solving’ conflicts, to improve coping with differences in our workplace (in all kinds of organizations)
- All security managers and stewards of the Belgian football clubs in Class 1
- Youth Welfare Service
- St. Annendael psychiatric hospital
- Bethanië Malle
- The province of Antwerp
- Christian Trade Unions
- Centers for childcare and family support
- Organizations within Special Youth Care
- Schools and kindergartens
- Teacher Training
- Mediv (Mediation Institute Flanders)
- KU Leuven and Hasselt University
- Staff responsible for safety in football Class 1
- Customer services / Complaints services in various companies and organizations
On request we can provide contact information of the organizations we work(ed) with.
I have 3 children of 6 years, 8 years and almost 10 years. More and more I begin to succeed in approaching ‘stressful situations’ with the children starting from their ‘needs’. This still works only in 20% of situations, but it creates a significant effect!
Finally I find words to make myself clear ... words to discover and express what I feel and really need ... words that able me to be more conscious as ‘living’ creature ... words that help me take care of myself.
You know, there are so many situations in my life where I think: "This is thanks to the non-violent communication." This is the most beautiful thing happened to me in my communicational life and has made me grow in the relational field.
After decades of living in conflict with myself, I now find myself, I look at a different way to myself, which I couldn’t in the many therapies followed. Of course this is good for myself but certainly to my surroundings, family, children
I am feeling a lot of gratitude for your way of hearing and receiving what is being said, also what I said - particularly when you are not speaking. This was one of the factors that encouraged me to speak up twice. Normally I don't, especially when I do not know who is there...
It works, and it works well. Mediations succeed better, which in turn helps my need for contributing and giving meaning to a less conflicted world.