Tijd 10:00 - 17:00
Prijs €650,00 €500-800 excl. 21% BTW
Locatie Het Lotushuis, Westerlo
What are the NVC Dance Floors?
They are floor maps that people move through to practice the NVC process. Each Dance is designed to help people develop awareness and skills in a particular area of NVC using visual and kinaesthetic aspects as well as verbal. They were developed by Bridget Belgrave and Gina Lawrie, both certified trainers from UK.
More information here: www.NvcDanceFloors.com
Come and learn about The NVC Dance Floors from one of their co-creators, Gina Lawrie.
What you can expect from the NVC Dance Floors workshop:
- Find out about the full range Dance Floors
- Deepen your understanding of NVC through practice on the Dance Floors
- Transform pain, anger or guilt and heal inner conflicts
- Experience the healing power of self empathy
- Try out challenging conversations in roleplays
- Explore when and how to use Dance Floors in a workshop or practice group
- Develop your abilities to coach others on the NVC Dance Floors in one-to-one or group settings.
Who is it for?
- People wanting personal development
- People wanting to learn more about NVC
- People wanting to find new ways of sharing NVC
- People who already know some of the NVC Dance Floors, wanting to focus on how to guide others on the Dance Floors.
This workshop wil be in English with full translation into Dutch.
Price: sliding scale € 500-800 + 21% VAT. You can add your choice of amount (depending on free will and income) in the field underneath.
You can pay with KMO portefeuille.
Location: Het Lotushuis, Westerlo